Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Philadelphia Art Museum






On Sunday, Alana and I visited the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Alana had been a few times before, but this was my first trip. Sunday is a good time to visit the museum, because the normal admission fee is waived and you can pay what you wish (our grand total was $2). The museum holds a nice, broad collection of art ranging from modern installation pieces to Picasso to medieval armor to photography. Here are some pieces that captured our eyes. I'm not sure about copyright infringement laws, so this posting, technically, might be illegal. 

2 comments:

  1. Love LOVE Alana's shirt in this photo. We definately need to hit up some art museums in July. I think posting photos of artwork is okay as long as you're not making money off of the images. But who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The museum allows pictures as long as you do not use a flash. Parts of the museum prohibit photography...and they are not always clearly marked....but most of the time it is okay.
    I am glad you like my shirt Kemister. We will have to go to H&M while we are out and get you one too!

    ReplyDelete