I have made this artichoke dip on several occasions when getting together with friends. It is always a hit. So, I thought I would share the recipe here.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 12-14 ounces marinated artichokes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried Dill
- 1 clove of fresh garlic (or to taste)
- Let your cream cheese sit out for a bit to soften.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Use a food processor to chop garlic.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, and artichokes. I drain most of the oil out of the artichokes. I leave a little bit for added flavor.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl add 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese to the creamy mixture and blend.
- Pour mixture into a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle on remaining parmesan cheese and garnish with dill.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the dish begins to bubble and brown slightly on top.
- Allow dip to cool for 10 minutes and serve with crackers, bread or fresh veggies.